Zombie Compound has been our Work In Progress for about a year now, and we’re very excited to release it to the masses. As we polish the details and work out the bugs, we’ll be posting more information on our blog and on this page. Keep checking back to see the latest info and stay up to date.
What Is Zombie Compound
Zombie Compound is our attempt to break into the Indie game development world. We believe it has a chance and we’ll explain why below.
- Awesome 1st Person Controls
- Beautiful art assets that make up an immersive and detailed game world
- A broad overview of the game world and story, allowing you to create the details as you play
- Professional animations that make our zombies scary as hell
- When we say a dangerous world, we mean it. Fight zombies, other survivors, cannibals & more
- Survivors litter the game world: choose to help them or kill them
- Create your compound from the ground up, utilizing the resources your group finds around the world
- Dictatorship or Democracy? You get to decide
Two Main Gameplay Modes
Make the necessary tough decisions as the leader of your group. Direct the building of defenses, control group morale and more
Even a leader needs to relax from the day to day management. When you’re sick of governing your compound, join your men on a raid, go out and look for resources or just wander by yourself. There’s plenty of fun to find!
Sound fun? Trust us, it is